Tuesday, September 4, 2012

9 Weeks = Green Olive


Awww, yeeaah, welcome to fetushood, Olive!

That's right--our baby has officially graduated from embryo to fetus, and this week, he/she will supposedly look very much like a baby. I thought he/she looked like a cute little baby at last week's ultrasound, but I'm probably biased. (Okay, I do kind of see some gummy bear there--and perhaps a bit of alien, but still.)

Anyway, I'm 9 weeks, 2 days pregnant today, and I'm amazed that I'm already noticing physical changes. Aside from the knockers that I've already mentioned, my belly--way down low, just above my pubic bone--is undeniably different. It protrudes just enough for Danny and me to notice it, and I don't think it's from all the Pop-Tarts I've been eating because it's nice and firm. I'm definitely not sharing a picture of that, so you'll just have to trust me on this one.

Every week, Scooter gets to try a new food. He wasn't a fan of the olive. 

No comments: