Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sheep Thrills

On my way into Target this afternoon, I realized I was silently chanting my shopping list, which is something I do often--only today, it happened to be "yogurt, toilet paper, present for baby." I smiled my way through the entire store (and bought way more things than just yogurt, toilet paper, and a present for baby).

I tried to find a cute outfit, but their gender neutral stuff is very, very gender neutral (ducks!), so I ventured over to the stuffed animals. I'm glad I did because I found this sheep, which just so happens to be our nursery colors:

It's less baby blue in real life. Oh, and I'm a sucker for a sweet book.
(And yes, that's a cat on the table.)

Blooper!

On an unrelated note, I'll be 13 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and Danny and I plan on telling Facebook our baby news. We're obviously very excited, but I can't help but wonder if we'll unwittingly be breaking somebody's heart. I know how painful it is to open up Facebook and get slapped in the face by a pregnancy announcement. We've been very open about our losses, though, so I hope knowing that our journey has been filled with heartache will help soften the blow for anybody who doesn't want to see baby stuff on Facebook right now.

No comments: