Tuesday, September 18, 2012

11 Weeks = Lime

I've been anxiously awaiting lime week. I feel like we've made the transition from small foods to medium-ish foods. Some websites reference the lime during week 12, but my favorite site says it's week 11. I'm going with it.

I stood in Trader Joe's just staring at the pretty display of limes, in awe. I'm 11 weeks, 2 days pregnant, and our baby is the size of a lime!

I can't believe my baby's that big! I didn't even cheat and pick out a giant lime!

Obviously no bump yet. But those are the boobs I've been telling you about.
No new symptoms, no changes, nada. Still obsessed with the doppler (I can find that glorious heartbeat in a matter of seconds now), and still tired beyond belief (and loving every minute). No news is good news 'round these parts.

No comments: