Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bazaar Bizarre

Danny and I just got back from Bazaar Bizarre, my favorite annual craft show. It was so fun to check out all the handmade goodies, and of course we couldn't leave without buying a few things for Guido.

I was a good girl and only allowed myself to leave with these three carefully selected items I adore:


First, we have a sweet stuffed deer made by my dear (get it?!) friend, Jenean, of Moonlighting and Friends. Danny and I almost had strokes deciding between this one and the octopus. Go, Jenean, go!  

Next up is a fork + spoon = spork onesie by Lil' Burritos that I've had my eye on for ages. This small company is run by two people, one of whom I work with—and I've been seeing their adorable onesies pop up all over the place. I've bought their onesies as gifts before, but I'm so happy I finally have a reason to own one. 

Last but not least, we have a wooden ducky on wheels by The Sawdust Woodshop. Again, choosing just one was really difficult. Brad, the craftsman, really knows his way to a mama's heart. I loved everything, and since they're so affordable (only $10!), I should have just gotten the damn elephant, too. And possibly the whale. 

Guido loves shopping local! And he really loves shopping handmade local.

1 comment:

Paula @ Beauty Through Imperfection said...

adorable!!!! i love the spork shirt :P