Sunday, December 30, 2012

Baby's 1st (and Only) In Utero Christmas

Yesterday, Danny and I made the 5-hour trek to Michigan to celebrate Christmas with my family. My sister had previously mentioned that she was going to bring a few things for Guido, since she has two babies and won't be able to make it to my shower in February.

Anyway, Aunt Rachel loves her nephew—because this is what we left with:

 
I know you can't tell much from that bad picture, but there's an activity table, 3 boxes of diapers, a few swaddles, a blanket (from my brother) a burp cloth, lots of socks, several outfits (a few are from my mom), a stack of books, a shopping cart cover, a few prints for the nursery, some nose drops, Q-tips, Orajel, one of those teething necklace thingies, a cute little police officer's hat, diaper wipes, face wipes, snack containers, a shopping cart cover, and the diaper bag I wanted.

And just for fun, which 3 things did I remove from the scene before taking the following photo?


Well, did you find all 3?? Danny's boots, Danny's coat, and a cat. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

woah! What a nice sister you have!!!

TheRavenousMommy said...

I got the same crab sleeper! SO cute. You didnt keep the cat? ;)