Tuesday, December 18, 2012

25 Weeks = Cauliflower

Today, I'm 25 weeks pregnant, and our baby boy is approximately the size of a head of cauliflower.
 
These pictures were actually taken Saturday, when I was 24w4d.

This week, Cauliflower is getting fatter and hairier—thus cuter.

I'm also fatter and hairier. (I'm not referring to random body hair. I'm talking about the hair on my head, which is growing an inch a day.)

This has been one of my roughest weeks yet. I had a little sciatica Sunday night, and if that never makes an appearance again, I'll be a happy lady. I've also noticed that my muscles have been sore lately, like I just did P90X or Insanity or something. I think it's because I've been overdoing it with Christmas baking and shopping, as well as rearranging the house to make room for this awesome baby who'll be here before we know it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

even though we work in the same building and live blocks away from each other - i never see you and have to stalk your blog :) YOU LOOK AMAZING and so, SO happy :D you guys are going to be amazing parents, i can't wait to meet baby Celis!

Paula @ Beauty Through Imperfection said...

fun fun!!!! getting closer :) i love these weekly updates

TheRavenousMommy said...

Looks like your nesting! My family thinks I will never nest, haha!