Monday, May 6, 2013

5 Weeks

This has been a very bipolar week. The past few days, Arlo has been pretty fussy, requiring nonstop attention, and Danny and I finally realized that perhaps our poor boy is paying dearly for all of the spicy food I've been eating. I feel so awful, and needless to say, I won't be eating jalapenos until I'm done breastfeeding.

Loving his pink lounger. Look at those big fat cheeks. (Apparently, Danny's camera doesn't take the hottest sans-flash photos.)

However, he's given us quite a few smiles as well, including one that engaged every muscle in his face. Danny said, "He just smiled with his whole head!" I'm looking forward to more huge smiles like that, and I hope I can capture one with my camera soon. Arlo also giggled in his sleep twice this week. What in God's name is he dreaming about that's hilarious? Incredible. Even when he's sleeping, he takes my breath away.

No comments: