Monday, August 27, 2012

8 Weeks = Raspberry

A raspberry! I bought a pint of raspberries Thursday, and I can't stop looking at them. I can't believe our baby's that big already. There's actual substance to a raspberry! I can feel it when it's in my hand. Amazing.


This is a big week. Raspberry's little arms and legs are moving like crazy, his/her fingers and toes are only slightly webbed, and his/her tail (haha!) is gone. Sounds pretty stinkin' cute to me.

We have an ultrasound on Wednesday, thank God. I've been a bundle of nerves these last few days, so I can't wait to see that reassuring little heartbeat.

A huge (pun intended) pregnancy symptom set in this week. Great big, giant, full, heavy boobies--from out of nowhere. I woke up to this new rack Friday morning. I've always been well endowed, so I assumed I wouldn't notice any changes in that department. Wrong. Danny's response? "I'm in Heaven."  

You can kind of see my rack here. I wish we'd have taken a better picture of it. Stay tuned.

No comments: